Kelley Armstrong Forums Back to Kelley Armstrong site
September 02, 2014, 02:43:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Facing Facts  (Read 13849 times)
Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2011, 08:28:37 PM »

I can't wait for the Entralled anthology with Facing Facts! What do y'all think? Any predictions?

Receptionist: There is a Lt. Crunch here to see you.
Burton 'Gus' Guster: Crunch?
Shawn Spencer: [enters, dressed in a Civil War uniform] Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.---From Psych
suzi1811
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2011, 04:05:22 AM »

I predict an angry and disgusted Tori and Simon! Lol! Yep Kit is gonna have his hands full breaking that news!
Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2011, 09:16:55 AM »

yeah, that'll be an interesting conversation.  Tongue

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2011, 09:22:56 AM »

i wonder if he'll actually sit down and tell them, or someone will let it slip.

and i think i read somewhere that it will be narrated by chloe.

Shawn Spencer: [enters, dressed in a Civil War uniform] Actually, I've been promoted. It's Captain Crunch.---From Psych
Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2011, 09:26:11 AM »

yeah, I think it is narrated by chloe. I hope it gives a little info about what's in the future for her and Derek. I can't wait for it to come out! I just love to read kelley's stuff  Smiley 

Emmmmm
Demi-god

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2011, 10:20:23 AM »

I am also super-excited for this. I've just gotten into Melissa Marr recently, so that makes the anthology extra-exciting!

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2011, 12:39:08 PM »

i hope there will be a lot of copies, instead of a limited number like there usually is, cause with my luck i wont get one.  Cry

Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2011, 01:13:45 PM »

I didn't know they limited regular anthologies...I thought that was just Sub Press stuff. I've haven't had any trouble getting any of Kelley's older anthologies trough Amazon or Ebay and I haven't even had to pay outrageous prices either. I just recently started trying to get them all and haven't had any trouble finding any of them except for "A Fantasy Medley" but that was a limited Sub Press.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2011, 01:21:29 PM by Everything Rainbow » Logged

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2011, 01:48:03 PM »

I didn't know they limited regular anthologies...I thought that was just Sub Press stuff. I've haven't had any trouble getting any of Kelley's older anthologies trough Amazon or Ebay and I haven't even had to pay outrageous prices either. I just recently started trying to get them all and haven't had any trouble finding any of them except for "A Fantasy Medley" but that was a limited Sub Press.

oh. maybe its the places i go that never have them.

Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 16, 2011, 02:03:55 PM »

I also go to a place call Alibris sometimes. If you're ever having trouble finding one you could always ask for help on the forum.  Smiley

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 16, 2011, 02:39:15 PM »

I usually go to Barns & Nobles, Target, or Wal-Mart.

Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 16, 2011, 03:59:52 PM »

Ah, I do all my book shopping online. We don't have any big book stores in my town. We have a Wal-mart in town, I work there actually, but we don't have a good book selection. I have to go 30 min out of town if I want to buy a book the day it's released like I did for the Gathering. So if you're wanting to pick up some of Kelley's older anthologies, I'd check out Amazon or Ebay. Most of them are there.  Smiley

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 16, 2011, 04:40:51 PM »

id use amazon if i could, but since im a minor my parents have to do it, and they dont like to order stuff off of the internet. Cry

Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 16, 2011, 04:55:21 PM »

that's a bummer Sad Sorry. Have you gone to Barnes & Nobles to see if they can order them for you to pick up in the store? I think they do that but I'm not for sure. It's worth a try. Since your folks don't like to shop online maybe they'd be more willing to do that instead.  Smiley

Formerlyklyam333
OWG Member
Acolyte

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 16, 2011, 05:17:33 PM »

that's a bummer Sad Sorry. Have you gone to Barnes & Nobles to see if they can order them for you to pick up in the store? I think they do that but I'm not for sure. It's worth a try. Since your folks don't like to shop online maybe they'd be more willing to do that instead.  Smiley

maybe.

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: