Kelley Armstrong Forums Back to Kelley Armstrong site
July 22, 2014, 09:25:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News:

Home   Help Search Calendar Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Darkest Powers Bonus Pack in eBook  (Read 4145 times)
Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« on: November 19, 2011, 10:56:21 PM »

Saw this on the YA site so thought I'd post it here for anyone who doesn't go there too often Smiley

November 18th, 2011

As promised, the Darkest Powers Bonus Pack is in eBook (finally!)

You’ll find details here: http://www.kelleyarmstrong.com/darkest-powers-bonus-pack/

It’s 99 cents until December 15. In putting these into an ebook, my goal is to make them more widely available…while covering the costs of doing that. But initially, I want to charge as little as possible for those who follow my blog/Twitter/FB etc. After December 15, it goes up to $2.99 Smiley

It contains Dangerous, Diveded, and Disenchanted.

Available now on Kindle and iTunes. Kobo coming by December 1.

There is no Nook version because Barnes & Noble requires a US bank account, which requires a US address. If this changes, I’ll happily make it available for Nook!

here's the Amazon link: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00686HQKW

Enjoy! Smiley
« Last Edit: November 19, 2011, 11:00:42 PM by Everything Rainbow » Logged

suzi1811
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2011, 08:31:41 AM »

I bought it! It got released just in time for me to get it as a little birthday present to myself! I love those short stories and it's nice getting them all polished, edited and done up for us!
charmed
Deity

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2011, 11:27:59 AM »

Thanks Rainbow!  *goes off to purchase Kindle version*

Sofy
OWG Member
Deity

shhhhh... I'm reading!

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2011, 03:14:45 PM »

bought it  Grin

Swedish Cuddles Addict and Proud / First Worshipper of The Goddess Caffeine !

Misfit-Rebel Alliance
mammayeo
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2011, 11:18:14 PM »

Allready had them from when they first came out, So I just bought the bonus pack and deleted my copies. I try and do that for the free online stuff if Kelley puts them in an anthology or whatever. That way I get a better copy and Kelley gets money for her work.Smiley Have to say I reread the series and the extra stories, anyone else think that Loren may be Chloe's mom or somthing?? She always acts more like a mom and seems like she has just as much a right to chloe's life as the dad. Plus when Simon and Derek are leaving the apparment (in divided) and over hear Chloe's dad the conversation gets cut off and I got the idea he was going to say I'm her father just as much as you . .  then cut off. i was wondering if he was about to say as your her mom or something. Just a thought anyone else get that vibe???

suzi1811
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2011, 03:22:44 AM »

I thought he was going to say something like 'as much as you wish I wasn't or as much as you hate the fact, something like that! I always thought they were just gonna rehash the 'you should have let me raise her when Jenny died' argument. I think Lauren just wishes Chloe was her's, while her sister got a child like she wished, Lauren seems to have dedicated everything to the Edison Group and lived through her sister in some respects. Certainly when it comes to Chloe, after all she really did want to adopt Chloe and take her in when Jenny died so I think she see's her self as a mother figure to Chloe but I don't think she is Chloe's mom or she would have said in the letter she gave Chloe when she helped her escape. After all if she thought she wasn't going to be running with Chloe cause she'd been killed she would have thought why not come clean and tell her.
mammayeo
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: December 01, 2011, 11:55:05 AM »

I thought he was going to say something like 'as much as you wish I wasn't or as much as you hate the fact, something like that! I always thought they were just gonna rehash the 'you should have let me raise her when Jenny died' argument. I think Lauren just wishes Chloe was her's, while her sister got a child like she wished, Lauren seems to have dedicated everything to the Edison Group and lived through her sister in some respects. Certainly when it comes to Chloe, after all she really did want to adopt Chloe and take her in when Jenny died so I think she see's her self as a mother figure to Chloe but I don't think she is Chloe's mom or she would have said in the letter she gave Chloe when she helped her escape. After all if she thought she wasn't going to be running with Chloe cause she'd been killed she would have thought why not come clean and tell her.
True but it would have been a neat twist. Also think Lauren was the nurse in the Lab who called Derek and his brothers little beasts?? He remembers her name and she seems fermilar. Just a thought Smiley Forgot to add that one yesterday. Just have a feeling there is more to Lauren then we know at the moment.

suzi1811
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 01, 2011, 02:07:27 PM »

True but it would have been a neat twist. Also think Lauren was the nurse in the Lab who called Derek and his brothers little beasts?? He remembers her name and she seems fermilar. Just a thought Smiley Forgot to add that one yesterday. Just have a feeling there is more to Lauren then we know at the moment.
I think she may have beenone of the staff that called him and the others 'little beasts', he definetly remembered her voice which triggered a memory of her name but he never followed through on the memory or maybe he did but it was during Chloe's narration and he never voiced it. I think he may have heard her voice through the vent in the playroom and she was arguing for him to be put down, just like she was in 'The Awakening'! I will admit it would have been a great twist if Lauren had turned out to be Chloe's mother though I don't think Chloe would have been able to forgive for it considering all she did!
alexandra jackson
Master

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 18, 2011, 12:00:07 AM »

do you think the Darkest Powers Bonus Pack will come out in hardcover/paperback?
Everything Rainbow
OWG Member
Demi-god

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2011, 01:06:26 AM »

Probably not but just guessing here. Could try asking in the "Ask the Author" section...

Sir Rat
Neophyte

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 25, 2012, 01:49:47 AM »

Has anybody tried the Kobo version on a Nook? They are both the epub/pdf formats so I would think they would work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: